Machidukuri Matsuyama Co., Ltd. has established and adheres to the following basic policies for protecting personal information of customers.
- 1. Legal compliance
The Company will comply with the obligations stipulated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, various laws and regulations on the protection of personal information and the guidelines of the competent minister.
- 2. Use within the scope of the purpose of use
We use personal information obtained from customers for the purposes set forth below.
- (1) To respond to inquiries, opinions and requests from customers
- (2) To contact you regarding the delivery and after-sales service of purchased products and prizes
- (3) Other purposes for notifying when obtaining personal information or obtaining consent from the customer
- 3. Provision to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the customer's consent unless otherwise permitted by law.
- 4. Protection and management of personal information (safety management measures)
In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, we will take appropriate measures as set out below.
- (1) The person responsible for personal information protection management will be appointed and given the authority necessary for the implementation of personal information protection and will be managed appropriately.
- (2) Establish internal rules and ensure thorough awareness through education and training for officers and all employees.
- (3) Appropriate audits will be conducted regularly to review the internal system and system related to personal information protection.
- 5. Continuous improvement
In order to properly handle the personal information we have received, we will review this policy and the rules and operations based on this policy as appropriate through the establishment of internal rules and the implementation and maintenance of various measures, Strive to improve.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following contact information.
Town development Matsuyama
Matsuyama Okaido 1-chome 3-3 Sanko Central Building 3F
TEL 089-998-3533 FAX 089-998-3588